Monday, May 26, 2008

I think I'll MEME while I wait for the swelling to go down

My Sinuses are still killing me. My face is still puffy and my eyes hurt. I can't think and I have nothing interesting to impart. Anne-Marie tagged me for this meme, so here it goes.
Rules:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

1. Ten years ago

I was working at Tower Records on Sunset (the store) and Laemmle Sunset 5 theatres (also on Sunset). I was also attending Santa Monica College studying Journalism and living with my friend Tami.

2. Five things on today's "to do" list (in no particular order)
Move my car 'cause it's street cleaning day, finish sweater for Jaclyn's baby, start birthday gift for my Cancerian friend, sleep, curse fate for making me sick on my day off.

3. Snacks I enjoy
Pretzels, fruit, Twizzlers, those Asian crunchy things that I don't have a name for, anything gummy.

4. Things I would do if I was a millionaire
Pay off my debt, give my family money, help Tami pay her medical bills....wait, do I only have one million? Oh, sure it sounds like a lot until you start adding things up.

5. Places I have lived
East Stroudsburg, PA
Stroudsburg, PA (I'm stretching it, but still two different towns)
Kunkletown, PA
Los Angeles, CA


Who will I tag?
Monkeygurrrrl (if only to get her to blog again)
Annika
Oh, and anyone else who feels like sharing.

No comments: