Thursday, December 03, 2009

There are so many things wrong with these 12 seconds of film

If my honey gave me a card and inside it said, "Merry Christmas! I scheduled a pap smear for you," it would be over on the spot. First of all, how many men even know which doctor to call. It has been my experience that while they all enjoy the theme park, they don't want to call maintenance when the rides breakdown. Second, what kind of message is that sending. Not "I care about your cervical health" that's for sure. More like, "When last I visited the land down under, I detected something was amiss. Go get that shit checked out."
And "the gift even Santa can't deliver"? Well, Thank God! Who wants a jolly guy in red suit peeking into your nethers and laughing his fool head off. Really, is Ho, Ho, Ho what you want to hear in regards to your girlie bits? Who are you calling Ho, Chubby?

CBS, I don't need you to care about my annual pap smear. I'm good, thanks.


2 comments:

Natalie said...

You are on a roll that had me rolling and laughing out loud.

Thanks, I needed that.

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Oh, that *is* disturbing; particularly because the dude is just barely keeping his nervous laughter in check.

Or maybe he's just amused by your humor...