Thursday, December 31, 2009

I made it!

I made it through NaBloPoMo for December as well as 2009! Hooray for me! For those confused by that whole "end of the decade" thing, trust me it works. Say you have to wait ten minutes for something, 00:00 to 01:00= one minute. 09:59 is almost ten minutes so 10:00 is exactly ten minutes. When we're counting years and we started at 2000, the last day of the last month of the year 2009 is almost ten years, and at midnight of the first day of the first month of the year 2010 we have completed ten years and are working on the 11th year. Think about it. (based on a conversation I had earlier)

Anyway, back to the NaBloPoMo--remember that whole Mitvah theme? Yeah, well so much for me doing the whole random giving thing. However, I received random gifts galore. So, I want to say "Thank You" one more time to all my wonderful and thoughtful friends who surprised me with such generous gifts. I never expect anything from anyone, and your kindness means the world to me.

Also, once more, congratulations to Will and Annika on the birth of their new daughter. Welcome, Grace; you just made it--Phew! Although, couldn't you have held out for 10 hours so I could have won the guessing game? At least I got the girl part right.

And speaking of just making it, I hear fireworks and shit; I guess it's the new year already. Happy New Year!!! Drink responsibly and all that.

1 comment: