Saturday, April 18, 2009

I love a good Saturday even more

I woke up at 5:30am having the strangest dream of being in a cabin in the woods with my boss, her daughter, her sister and one of our directors from work. There was a skylight that turned out to be just missing shingles on the roof. Anywho, after I went back to sleep, I woke up thinking, "do I have something to do today?"

Why, yes I did. I was meeting some of my favorite ladies at the Armand Hammer Museum, where I didn't see any baking soda, to enjoy an afternoon of knitting and art featuring knitting. I'd seen Lisa's sweaters on her blog but they are really something up close. Lisa was in attendance and answered all our questions. Then we adjourned to the gift shop where Lori, Natalie, Sarah and I had some giggles in the children's department.

I stopped off at the Target plaza with the intention of getting a pedicure. Instead I got a new purse and a makeover at the Ulta store. Did I look that bad today, ladies? Because the make up lady kept asking if I wanted a makeover--"you know, maybe some lipstick." I look all kinds of hot now with new lip gloss and mascara. Sadly, no place to go.

3 comments:

Ellen Bloom said...

So glad you joined us at the Hammer, Laurie Ann! It was a good day. By the way, you looked just fine...summery and stylin', as usual!

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

I saw the pictures and must concur with Ms. Bloom!

Lori said...

Gosh that was fun and you looked lovely as always!! :)