Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Oh, you horoscope folks

I didn't read my horoscope today until just now (5:45pm). I usually check it at lunchtime to see how accurate it is according to the day so far. Today, it's spot on:

Although it's essential that you show up at work and do your job dependably now, you are not completely satisfied with this option. You want your creativity to overflow and amaze others with what you can do. It may be smarter, though, to turn down the flame on your self-expression today. It's more useful to sustain your production throughout the day than to create a lot of fanfare by pulling a rabbit out of a hat and thinking you're finished.

This could not be more accurate. I created a newsletter today that is loaded with Laurie Ann, if you know what I mean. I'm fairly proud of it. However, when I wanted to get all fancy pants on some name tags, the more pragmatic boss nipped it in the bud. Harumpf. Fine. Arial Block it is.

1 comment:

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

Some people just have no flair.