Sunday, November 21, 2010

Deceptive Furry Bundles of Evil

I love the kitties. I really do. But why must they be so bad for me? I had a great time at Tina's last night, but just before I left, my asthma started acting up. I forgot that Tina has three cats. I forgot because her cats are notoriously skittish and so you never see them. But last night, Baby and Bones got brave and came out to visit and I forgot that I'm allergic. I hit the old inhaler, but my night was filled with labored breathing and not a lot of sleep. But the kitties...I sure do love them, with their little furry paws and the purrrrrring. Bummer.

I slept most of the day and coughed. And knit.

Oh, quick semi-sweet story: So, I got back to Hollywood just in time for all the club closures and all the drunks trying to flag down taxis or stumble to their cars. Outside The Colony on Cahuenga, there was one particular girl with an extremely short skirt barely standing on her own two feet. She's wrapped her arms around her boyfriend and her skirt rode up in the back. Her man very gently tugged her skirt down, then picked her up and carried her to the car. Maybe you had to see it, but it was very sweet.

No comments: