Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Good thing I brought my knitting

So, remember back in July when I got that speeding ticket? Well, I paid the ticket and chose the Traffic School option. I got the letter in the mail telling me how much time I had to complete the traffic school thing and then I completely put it out of my head. Until today. At 3:00pm. It's due tomorrow. And it takes 6 hours and 40 minutes to complete. Guess who's sitting at work waiting for the time to elapse so she can take this cake walk exam and go home?

The course doesn't really take 6 hours and 40 minutes, but they want you to really pay attention to the course...I'm guessing. I have two hours left. Help!

I'm kind of sleepy, too. I hope I can stay awake that long.

UPDATE: I passed with flying colors. It is now safe to be on the road with me.

No comments: