Thursday, November 11, 2010

Why is casting on so much fun?

Currently, I have, well, a lot of projects on needles. But in terms of active knitting, I have a hat for my brother Brian, Kate's Mittens of Perpetual Postponement, and the argyle double knit scarf from Son of Stitch N Bitch. Then I remembered that I needed a birthday gift for someone, so I cast on for that today. While I was looking for some patterns for the birthday gift, I found another one that I liked a lot and cast on for that, too. Did I need to cast on more projects? Hell, no! Did it stop me? Hell, no! And to make matters worse, I stopped by Ravelry and looked at all the things my friends have faved and queued and I got all kinds of inspired for even more projects.

So much to knit, so little time.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If it makes you feel any better, I'm behind on your quilt too! Let's aim for February completion/gift exchange. It can be our Birthday presents on Michael's birthday!

Annika said...

Oh man. My castonitis is worse than ever! And the more overwhelmed I become by the number of projects I have going, the more I want to cast on something new. It's a sickness.