Sunday, November 30, 2008

Is it really the end of November already?


I did it. I posted every day for the 30 days of November (if you include this post, and you should). I think if one goes back to review the last 30 posts you'll see that it wasn't exactly scintillating. I think we got ripped off not having a theme. All the other months had themes. Not November--no theme for November. Maybe if I had had a theme I'd have been inspired to write something worthy of your attention instead of saying "Ow, my tooth" for five days. (Although, I could tell you a tail about the dentist that would make your toes curl, but I think the dental storyline has run it's course). I will not be officially signing up for December's NaBloPoMo, but I may borrow the theme--Thanks. We'll see how it goes.

Anywho, I made it to the laundromat and back without incident. Well, a homeless man offered me half his meatball sub but otherwise, incident free. Apparently, the streets surrounding my house were not being used for parking this year so I got a great spot when I got home. Sorry I don't have a good story for you.

See you next month!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Yay! You did it!
Me too. It wasn't too bad.