Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Six Minutes

I fell asleep and now I only have six minutes to fulfill my NaBloPoMo requirements. Here goes:

No ANTM so I watched "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" instead. I wanted more. The little boy, Eric, was adorable, but the whole beginning narrative was annoying and unnecessary as they told the whole story in context throughout the film.

Boss is out today and tomorrow. So why have I talked to her more today than I have in the past two days when she was actually in the office?

I think I'm coming down with something. I no feel so good.

Posting now. Don't kick me out.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

You so got your post in.

Take care of yourself today!

MonkeyGurrrrrl said...

:) made it by 6 minutes. Sweet.

Also, I consistently talk more with my attys (and have more work) when they are out than when they are here. Go figger.